neljapäev, 20. juuni 2013

Something About Me

There's something you'll have to know about me, this blogs author. I love music. I adore it. I think about it all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sometimes I think it's just too much. Sometimes I just wish I wouldn't, but I can't help it - it's an addiction. I like to think it's an healthy addiction, but there are sometimes situations where It's a nuisance. For example, it's really hard to focus and concentrate if you have this certain groove from a good track going around in your head. 

Sometimes, I think I'm a freak because how much I love music. I think I scare people when I talk about music, because I do it so passionately. They just stare at me like I'm an alien from outer space.

I love music so much I have tried to create it. I think my musical productions are not that good. I'm not a musician. But it's my love letter to the music I like. 

Would you like to listen to my music?



Here you'll find more of me and my friends productions: https://soundcloud.com/danielrivera

I hope to release my music on a good quality medium one day, like CD, vinyl or even cassette (why not, cassettes are cool!). At the moment I feel I'm not ready to do it. I've done some limited demo releases do-it-yourself style.

I love music so much I like to play around with it through the art of mixing music. Care to listen to my mixes? You'll find them here: http://www.mixcloud.com/tanlmtslu/

I love music so much I collect it. I love vinyl records. They feel like magic!
















My name is Tanel by the way

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar