kolmapäev, 26. juuni 2013

From Rivera's Groove Box #7: Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - For Me

The summer heat, it's putting a hold on me. I'm not used to this kind hot air, not enough air to breathe, the air is wet and thick, I just can't do anything with days like this, and If I do something, it sqeezes me dry very fast, so my productivity levels are very low. The forecast promises us plenty of showers, but nothing so far. I wouldn't mind a good shower to cool the weather off for some time. I wish I could stay at my room with the air fan on and listen to Bossanova music all day long, but that's just not possible. There's always something to do. Work and other stuff. And so I'm going to listen one more time to Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 'For Me' before I go outside and do my best to finish the things I have in my 'stuff do to' list.



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar