teisipäev, 24. september 2013

From Rivera's Groove Box #37: Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Silver City Remix)

Everytime I look at this pillow, I think it reflects my life and almost every major decision I've done. I'm always having regrets and often think how things would have gone if I'd chosen different paths. But I guess everyone feels like this sometimes.

The picture this pillowcase features is done by the artist Roy Lichtenstein and his works have become a staple of American pop culture.

I was given this as a gift and I love it!

Todays choonage is Holden & Thompson's 'Nothing'. It was a progressive house-borderline trance crossover hit and it featured some great house music remixes from Silver City, Laid and the MYNC project. My favourite is probably the Silver City remix, but I remember the Laid mixes being a favourite pick of DJ Lottie. Lottie was my hero and everything she played I tried to track down. Her mixing style and the sound she used to champion (that crazy undergound house sound with hints of tech, funk and deepness) is still a big influence for me.



- Täna tundisn, et kirjutaks inglise keeles, sest why the f*ck not

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar