teisipäev, 7. jaanuar 2020

From Rivera's Groove Box #345: Alex M - It Works



Holy freaking moly dude, what the hell - how haven't I heard this one before? This is a very early production from John Mateo & Eddie Matos. I've been a long time follower of their music and productions, but this project has escaped me so far. I was very suprised by the complex and deep nature of this early 90s New York deep house track. Gotta love those sweet vocal chops, nice drums, and the rumbling Juno 60 bass notes (very reminiscent of Mr. Fingers 'Can You Feel It'!). Appearantly, this is not a very rare EP anymore because this has been repressed numerous times, especially during recent years. Only showing that this is a treasured and loved release for house lovers all around the world. A very close friend once said to me, that 'maybe you don't understand yet, but house is simply the best music out there to listen and discover'. I do listen to a lot of different music, but I can only wholeheartedly agee. House is the best. 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar