esmaspäev, 31. detsember 2018

From Rivera's Groove Box #293: Rick Wade - I Feel Good



Recently Rick Wade asked on 'The worst techno memes ever' Facebook group page 'who the fu%k is this Solomun guy I keep hearing about, is he even a real techno DJ?'. And to be honest, I also never heard of Solomun before I joined that group. Thanks to the exploits of this group, I now know Solomun is the uncrowned king of throwing afterparties in villas and mansions for rich spoiled people - parties I'll probably never get into the guestlist. But do I even want to? Throwing aside his hypnotizing awesome dad dance moves, I'm not a particular fan of his rather odd track selections. He plays everything from pop house hits from the past, trance with reduced pitch tempos, the dullest progressive, minimal and techno... and sometimes throwing in a pinch of actually really great tracks. So yes, I think it's true what they say about him - he is the Beatport Top 100 chart personified. But I love Rick Wade, he is a very humble guy.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar