teisipäev, 10. veebruar 2015

From Rivera's Groove Box #139: Willie Burns - Windows Down



Willie Burns is a great electronic music producer who has come to the spotlight in recent years. Some of his works are very noisy experiments in sound, but then there are beautiful tracks like 'Windows Down'. I think this track is his best work to date. As someone who has made music myself, I feel it's one of those moments when you create something and all of the elements of the track just work together so nicely. I love the melancholic feeling the track gives with it's carefully placed synthesizer play. Great official video from the Creme Organization too, a very good and caring label for underground artists. I hope to see more tracks like this from Willie Burns.

Here's a great article about him: http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1967

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar