esmaspäev, 9. detsember 2013

From Rivera's Groove Box #63: Gino Soccio - Turn It Around (Instrumental Edit)



Gino Soccio's 1984 Hi-NRG flavoured deep disco cut is a brilliant track. I really like it, but I like the instrumental version even more. Too bad the official instrumental mix has still singing in it so it's more of a dub version. I know there are a few edits of this track floating around, and they're really good, but nobody has done a fully instrumental version of this track. So I did it myself! I cut out the parts with singing, left the instrumental parts intact and carefully spliced the track together. I didn't want to mess with the original vibe, so I left it virtually untouched by sound effects and other sounds (except only one 'crash' and one 'ride' sound effect to blend the transition parts) and It's just a basic edit, old school style, like the guys in Chicago used to do on tapes back in the early house music days! Hope you like it. Also, check out this essential interview with Gino Soccio: 


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar