kolmapäev, 26. veebruar 2020

From Rivera's Groove Box #360: Cindy Lee - Just For Loving You I Pay The Price



Okay, we've been too long on a house music only stride. At the beginning of this blog, I posted a lot more different alternative music. I do listen to a lot of variety of music. I love everything what sounds unique and different. It just happens that house and electronic dance music are my favorite, but I do love a lot of rock music. I also dig lo-fi so much, and dream pop, and shoegaze. When I heard Cindy Lee aka Patrick Flegel it struck with me immediately. Some people call this kind of music hypnagogic pop, but I think it's one of the most ridiculous names for any music style. The album 'What's Tonight To Eternity' is such a beautiful listen. Almost perfect indie-pop.

Just for loving you I pay the price; When I think of you, no I don't think twice;  If you’re walking out of my life I can’t follow you and make it right; What am I willing to put on the line; Dreams of someone new; When I close my eyes; When I think of you I lose my mind

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar